Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Home

This is the new home for my blogging adventures with the 31 Days project.  Please excuse the mess while I am getting the bugs out of the new page. If you  have any hints for me to make the page look nicer or to navigate, please leave a comment. I truly am looking forward to October to start the challenge and be able to read other 31 Days blogs.

I have incorporated some buttons to be able to view past blogs, and blogs that will correspond with this new site...you'll find them just under the title of the page.  I hope you will take time to view them, leave a comment if you'd like, as well as visit some of the other challenge blogs listed on my old blog... My 31 Days of Vision. There is also a tab to take you to a listing of the blogs on my page, I will use this to gather all the blogs from 2014 as well as any more years that I participate. This will make it easier for me to keep one blog for the Challenge, not make new blogs for each year as I had planned... it just got to be a real chore to manage more blogs, ie. the Year of Jewelry Project, the Travel Blog, as well as my old blog-Creating Interest.


Join me in October for the 31 Days Writing Challenge, and  look for other blogs here: 31 Days. Look for  subsections that will enable you to find blogs that suit your interests, like Home and Family, Health, Fitness,  Fashion and Beauty, etc.  There is something for everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment