Sunday, September 27, 2015

Counting Down to Launch!

Only a week to go until the Write 31 challenge begins! I'm excited, so much so that I'm pretty antsy. I've changed the look of the page once again, and have been trying to find ways to make the page a bit more navigable. I've been interviewing people for articles scheduled for the middle of the month, and have been taking some pictures...

The Challenge this year, for me, is to be a test of my staying power, since it is writing every day for the whole month of October,the task is  rather daunting to me.  Life happens, school, kids, illness, aging parent with illnesses, and just day to day life can sometimes come between yourself and the one thing that you really want to accomplish... BUT! I am well prepared this year. I didn't throw out my outline on the topics I want to cover... I did tweak it a bit, and twisted it some... to fit into the scheme of things to come. The series is going to be a fun and sometimes serious look at jewelry, from the very mundane to the ostentatious, from labor intensive tasks to cutting edge technology...

Please join me for an informative and hopefully entertaining look into the world of Jewelry, from Concept to Sales, beginning October 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment