Friday, October 23, 2015

In Between


I've been posting about beads, workrooms, techniques, and general glass stuff, and why people wear jewelry, along with some of the people that actually make jewelry. I wanted to stop here and briefly say thank you to all of the people that have helped me thus far.

It is no small feat for me to show so many beautiful pieces of jewelry, and some of the beads that are so fondly used... and in the upcoming week, the gemstones and more gorgeous work... This series has taken a lot of work. Mostly by other people. I simply asked and was rewarded by the wonderful artists with pictures and answers to my, sometimes innocently childish, questions.

So far, I have been blessed with having so many wonderful friends that have answered the call for help. Artists that work daily making wonderful jewelry, or beads. They are not only artists, they are wonderful, sharing and caring people. I could not have made it this far in the 31 Days challenge without the help of each and every one of the people that I have featured, and will feature.

I want to say thank you! and I look forward to the last nine days of this challenge. They  will be exciting, since I have a couple more people to feature. Please join me for the rest of the series. Please also, click on each of the links below, to see more of the artists works, give them a shout out!


Al MartinezRichard Salley

Lorena Angulo
Lea AvrochGinger Davis Allman




No comments:

Post a Comment